Friday 14 June 2013

Sorry...

Hi guys,
 I am ever so ever so sorry, because I haven't posted for what seems like aggggeeeess... This is because of some stupid little things called exams. I've been caught up in revising for them for the last few weeks, so I'm extremely sorry. Still, my last one finished an hour and ten minutes ago, and I'm free to do whatever I want for the next 12 weeks. This post is just a quick one to say sorry, and to keep you guys updated. I have not relapsed from my straightening ban, which is good! If you have no idea what i am on about: http://www.abeautifuleyeopener.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/i-have-relapsed.html I also have numerous posts planned, including a prom post (in 2 weeks) and a little haul in a few weeks time as I am going shopping with a few mates for a nice little day out. It shall be a lot of fun! I need ideas though about what to do, so please help and comment below your ideas

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment