Saturday 11 May 2013

Willkommen

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!
  So I thought that would be a fitting start to my blog, seeing as it is from one of the musicals that is on my list to see! As, you can probably tell, I am new to Blogger, so I thought I would tell you a little about me...
  I am a 15 year old girl (16 in a few months) named Katie who is currently about to start her final GCSE exams - and it has been in a long hard slog! I am obsessed with musical theatre, and I mean obsessed. My friends often joke that I have never heard of people like Eminem and Professor Green (Who are they?? ;)) yet, if you asked me any musical theatre question I could tell you, which is true. ( I do know who Eminem and Professor Green are by the way) My top five musicals at the moment (it changes a lot) are:
1)Les Miserables -which I have loved since I was seven and know all the words to.
2) Wicked-Its just AMAZINg, I saw Rachel Tucker and Louise Dearman in it and I don't think my mouth closed until the end!
3)Matilda the Musical - I saw this and was amazed at the skill of the children, and the music is so catching.
4) RENT - My school did this two years ago and since then I have loved it, although I've never seen a professional version.
5) We Will Rock You - I saw this with my school in year 9 and it was so clever and OMG.
That was impossible to choose as there are so many more that I love! In the future, I wish to go to Broadway and watch a few productions - I don't care what, its the experience mainly, and all productions at that standard are amazing. Glee is another obsession, and I will not miss a week - although I am significantly behind because a certain TV channel which broadcasts Glee decided to start series 4 in january (grrrrr...)
  I love my friends and family, and love to spend time with them, even if its just watching a film. My ambition in life is to become a History teacher, purely because I want others to love History the way I do, and I also want to be more inspiring than any of my History teachers have ever been. I'd love to go to America, either travelling during a gap year, or studying whilst a Uni. I think though that I would just spend allmy money watching broadway shows!!!!I also want to get married and have three children ( two girls and one boy) I've even planned my wedding! So yeah, that is my ultimate goal in life.
  My aim for this blog is not for it to become really popular (although that would be amazing!) but for everyone who reads it to feel inspired to do something. (even if it is just for one minute) I'll admit I'm not in the "cool"crowd at school, and I don't follow the crowd so therefore this may not float everyone's boat, but if it doesn't that's fine, we're all different. I personally see this as a way to get my opinions across. I will be honest though, you may not be seeing lots of posts from me until the 14th June because my exams start on Monday eeeep!!!!!!! I know, this is probably a rubbish time to start a blog but I figure that it may help me to relax, as writing does relax me a LOT! I'll be including a variety of stuff in my blog such as: reviews (of films, music, books etc); a few hauls as I quite like shopping; lifestyle sorta blogs and lots more!!!!!!!! So I hope you enjoy.
Love


No comments:

Post a Comment